Sales, Brand and Marketing Manager
A unique opportunity to join an innovative Devon-based company and be instrumental in the success of a new range of eco-friendly home and garden products that support our natural world.
We are a small team with a big passion for sustainability and we are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and drive to grow this element of our brand from its developmental stages.
With a real passion for sustainability, a track record in relationship building and outstanding communication skills, you will be responsible for helping us to grow our brand awareness, presence and sales in the market of eco-friendly household products.
Your values and determination to make a difference are what drives you. You are collaborative, creative, organised and good with technology.
This is a varied role in a close-knit team, so your ability to turn your mind and enthusiasm to a range of challenges is essential. To us, your attitude, values and transferable skills are just as important as your professional experience – if not more important.
- Developing an in-depth product knowledge of and passion for our Home & Garden range, which includes health drinks, natural and chemical-free cleaning and garden products.
- Obsessing over what matters to our customers – both retail partners and end-users.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with retail outlets to enhance sales.
- Creating and executing strategies to improve our brand awareness, including through social media.
- Using your creative flair to devise engaging content for a range of digital and printed media.
- Developing and managing our product information database.
What you will get from us
- Competitive salary in line with your experience – with opportunity for growth as you develop the role.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Support in your professional development, including on-the-job and professional training.
- A base at our office in beautiful mid-Devon, with opportunity to travel across the UK & Ireland as the role requires.
- A laptop, mobile phone and company car.
About our business
Agriton Home & Garden is part of the 25-year-old Agriton group, which has companies across Europe and manufactures in the Netherlands. The Agriton group specialises in agricultural products for the dairy farmer and fertilisers used by arable farmers.
We are now using our years of experience to expand into products for Home & Garden – helping people reduce their reliance on chemicals and live a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle.
Our central focus always leads us back to the soil, which plays a major part in our food chain and hence has an indirect effect on human health. Education is also a major theme in our company and spreading the knowledge of the benefits that microbial based products.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org