Organic fertiliser made from all natural ingredients:
Grow Best is a unique fertiliser which is valued for its percentage of organic matter rather than The NPK content. Sustaining and
improving soil makes good sense. Often the soil organic matter content is diminished due to intensive growing and the use of
herbicides and synthetic fertilisers.
Good soil management can improve the nursery growers profits by reducing plant disease, improving plant growth and providing
a stronger end-product that has much
more chance of survival than the average garden centre plant.
Why Grow Best can replace a traditional fertiliser.
Most organic matter added to a soil decomposes over a few years as animals and micro-organisms feed on it. This process releases
nutrients for the plants to grow.
During this period of decomposition organic matter is often called the active fraction and this fraction can quickly change with
changes in soil management.
Most of the remaining organic matter does not break down so easily – it can take many years. This more stable matter is known
as humus. Both active and stable soil organic matter make important contributions to binding soil particles together into stable
aggregates that give soil its crumb-like structure. They improve a soils workability, root penetration, and water and nutrient holding
capacity. Soil organic matter can be both financially and environmentally beneficial to a nursery enterprise.
Properties of Grow Best:
• Water and air enter and circulate more freely in the soil.
• Improved root penetration
• Water-logging and surface water is reduced which in turn reduces soil erosion
• Plant growth and establishment benefit from improved water and nutrient availability.
• Soil workability improved which cuts cultivation costs.
• The soil is more resistant to compaction
• Storage and supply of plant nutrients –N P K and micro-nutrients is improved.
• Cation exchange capacity which governs nutrient availability for plant uptake is improved
• Soil needs less lime because of improved soil Ph buffering.
• Carbon and energy are available for the soil micro-organisms that cycle nutrients and fight disease.
• Contaminants are bound up reducing the negative environmental effects of pesticides, heavy metals and other pollutants.
Worm cast, cinus communis ( castor-oil plant) ,Clay Minerals, Basalt powder
( volcanic rock dust), Seaweed extracts, Trace Minerals, Beneficial Micro-organisms.
Organic Material 62% NPK 5-4-2
Packaging 40 Litre (approx 23 kg) treats 100 M² soil and a small 7kg bag.
Use: 1 Litre per 2x M²
Excellent all-round fertiliser for all Flowers, Vegetables,
Lawns, Shrubs & Trees.