Why is Bokashi a BIG DEAL?
Within agriculture and horticulture, there is no other sustainable method of getting as much as possible out of the soil as Bokashi.
For your home
- No smells because friendly, safe bacteria is used
- No flies because the Bokashi Bucket has an air-tight seal
- Small and compact, so slots neatly into any kitchen
- Meat, fish, and dairy products can all be safely composted
- Bokashi juice, the liquid fertiliser by-product, will give your house plants a boost
- Your house plants will thrive when planted with Bokashi
For your garden
- Bokashi has a higher nutritional value than organic substances that are not fermented.
- Bokashi is a source of nourishment for micro-organisms that grow in the soil.
- Bokashi micro-organisms establish themselves permanently in the soil.
- Once there, these micro-organisms multiply and then dominate harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi present in the soil.
- Soil that initially was a potential cause of disease is now turned into a disease suppressing soil.
For your planet
- The bokashi technology binds 27 times more greenhouse gases than traditional compost.
- Part of a low impact living solution by recycling and redirecting food waste away from landfill